F3N2 - The Free Feed Forward Neural Network
This is the library (accompanied by examples) I've made during the three months
of my stay in Tokushima (Japan) in Kinouchi's lab.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation.
This General Public License does not permit incorporating the library into proprietary
- copyrighted by the GNU GPL: this is Free (Open-Source) Software.
- use of GNU Autoconf makes it usable on any platform.
- use of c++ language, together with the STL library, makes it more powerful and easily upgradable than usual C/Fortran neural networks software.
- 4 console built-in examples (screenshot), and 2 graphical built-in examples using Gtk-- (screenshot)
- powerful user documentation provided by Doxygen
- limited to multi-layer feed forward neural networks using backpropagation (but easy to upgrade!)
- does not provide a Ms-Windows `install.exe' (sorry)
My personal conclusion: